Youtube to creative zen player video conversion
Please read my previous post to learn how to download youtube video as .flv file.
When you have downloaded the flv file, follow these easy steps to convert the video to the format that creative zen will play without any problems!
1. Open SUPER © Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer and select the following settings.
Output Container: AVI
Ouput Video Codec: MPEG-4
Output Audio Codec: mp3
FFmpeg or MEncoder: FFmpeg
Video Scale Size: 320:240
Bitrate kbps: 1008
Sampling Frequency: 22050
Bitrate kbps: 64
2. Drag and drop the .flv file to the super encoder file list.
3. Press Encode (Active Files) Button
4. when asked to select “Rendered file optimizer”, select DX50 – Best with DivX5/DivX6 decoders and click ok.
5. when the coversion is complete, the file should be ready to be just copied to Zen mp3/mp4 player using Zen Media Explorer without any more zen conversion!