If you do not want to show the entire post in category, archives and home page, you can do it by following the below steps:
1. Login as the administrator
2. Go to wordpress Dashboard
3. Go to Appearance -> Mystique
4. Click on Content Options tab
5. Under Post Previews section, check the Content checkbox and select Excerpt
6. Click on the Save Changes button.
That’s it! Now you will see the content except in all the places except the single post pages.
Let us know your comments below..
This entry was posted by Blesson on April 13, 2012 at 11:00 pm, and is filed under Tips & Tricks. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
You may use these HTML tags: <a> <abbr> <acronym> <b> <blockquote> <cite> <code> <del> <em> <i> <q> <strike> <strong>
Copyright Blesson Jose | RSS Feeds